Monday, September 21, 2015

Intro~

Hi everyone!
If you've somehow stumbled upon this blog not through my main blog, then hello! I'm Sakura, a 17 year old girl studying chemical engineering at university. I like art, books, Japanese fashion, and all things cute~ 
So, I realized that there were a lot of things I wanted to talk about, but most of them didn't really fit into what my beauty/fashion blog was all about, so I decided to create a separate blog for them! ^_^
I'll mostly be writing about the (somewhat) more personal details of my life- my thoughts, my life- things that don't quite fit in with circle lens reviews.
So, if you're interested in that sort of stuff, your following me would be much appreciated! ^_^
I don't know how frequently I'll post- I suppose just as often as the urge strikes me.
Anyways, thanks for checking this blog out!
*sends love*
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment